Operations on Data structures:
1. Insertion: This operation allow you to add elements into the data structure at any location.
2. Deletion: The process of removing elements from the data structure is called deletion.
3. Searching: This process allow you to find element in same data structure.
4. Traversing: A data structure contains different elements, visiting all the elements one by one in the data structure is called traversing.
5. Sorting: Process of arranging the data in some specific order in data structure is called sorting.
6. Merging: The process of merging two data structure of the same type to create the third one is called merging.
By now I assume you have all the introducing knowledge of data structures. Now we will deep dive into the data structures. We will start from the arrays.